Its All About Me!!!

babies

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NEW Christmas Necklaces and one new Photo


NEW Necklaces will be coming tomorrow!! Two of them are for Christmas and one is a pink n white m-m candy necklace. in the meantime here is a NEW picture to hold you til morning!



It has been a hard season….I had to put my baby Jade (my oldest four legged baby) to sleep she was 14….it seems like she was the last link to my daughters childhood as well as my offspring! I used to breed Labs and I had Jades Mom and Aunt….My dad had one of My baby’s too and so did my sister in law……so it was VERY hard to let her go I just hope that I made her life a good one while she was in my care.

I also have been learning the steps to being an online business. The last year all I did was create my doggie lines and kitty lines and Human lines aka breast cancer jewelry. I created and created and created like crazy!!! I did craft shows, christmas shows and things just didnt seem to move like I was hoping them to!!! UGHHH!!!!

Well I made signs for my shows which helped….and the whole biz cards, flyers, brochures, got cute packing EVERYTHING bags, stuffing, lables WITH paws…STILL didnt help…..

But I kept pushing (its a fault or strength not quite sure which) dont know when to stop (good or bad!?!? you tell me)….beating my head against the wall I would go to other sites….am I asking too much….NOT enough…some sites with the same type jewelry asking anywhere from $30 to $150 MORE for the SAME jewelry….the same stones I would yell in my head like ARE YOU PEOPLE NUTS!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOU BEADS!!!

But than I fell in a bunch of GREAT women and One of the girls has the heart the size of Texas!!!! She has guide me and given me some HUGE leads and BIG ideas and SMART intellegent directions…(good thing I can follow directions pretty well) I would LOVE to THANK HER Publicly for EVERYTHING she has done to help me! (or as public as my page is going to get) HeHe….

Another bunch of girls pointed me into the worls of Photo Editing (which I could lose myself for DAYS and DAYS!!! always my unfulfilled passion) these programs have helped me with my listings and my website…as I cant or wont doctor up those pictures I want people to see EXACTLY what they are buying….I do use the program tho to introduce the item and then once you click on it other pictures come up that are clearer.

I am growing but i STILL HUGELY have my training wheels on…or as I say “I am still a work in progress!”…..I want more than ANYTHING to help people pamper their babies as MUCH or in STYLE as I do… and I feel in my bones that this is how I can do it…It would like to make a success so I can donate more money to Morris Animal Foundation to help research and one day cure Canine Cancer since my Tasha baby died of Canine Cancer!

Well I am off to upload some new photos…..and they look quite awesome if I must say so myself….and I do!!!! They are black and whites….which will be going in my spare bedroom!

Goodnight and in case I dont see you (as Truman would say) Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Goodbye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys