Its All About Me!!!

babies

Thursday, December 18, 2008

MY PHOTO'S OF ICE CRYSTALS

I lay in bed at night and see the crystals wishing that have a camera to take pictures of the crystals that form on the window.....but it is ALWAYS downstairs! But today I was joking with my niece and needed to send her a pic so I used my phone and it looked SO COOL that I ran downstairs and got the camera and WOLLAH here is three pictures at different angles.

The colors on this picture vary due to your computer settings.

All contributed content © Laineys Pawtique. All images used on this site are the property of Judy Altman of PhotoTique. Using them in any way without permission is a strict violation of copyright law. Purchasing

HERE ARE THREE OF THEM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys