Its All About Me!!!

babies

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Learning the biz




Well I first want to say that anyone who visits my website that reads my blog will get 15% off if you just type in judieann....website is www.laineyspawtique.net I try to put a new picture up everyday...I do have a flickr account also that has more pictures.

I worked on my marketing skills...working on twitter, even though i have NO idea what I am doing. I have a friend helping me and some of the things she says sounds like Charlie Browns teacher talking....I'll get it it will just take me a while longer!

I had NO idea about networking and how using this principles online would help my business....it has taken a year but I finally am getting more knowledgeable. First steps are getting the site..picking your name your email your domain name...its alot and I just thought that word of mouth would just take its course...but NO!!!! Since I have been putting in literally anywhere from 6-10 hours everyday for the last month did I realize HOW hard it is to do this AND to be disciplined enough to work at home and stay focused!

Well I am off to bed I will write again soon!!

www.laineyspawtique.net OR www.laineyspawtique.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys