Its All About Me!!!

babies

Friday, December 5, 2008

GOOD Morning!!




Off the path a little bit I have been messing with my pictures...I lLOVE to keep a little bit of my beautiful flowers with me all winter long....get tired of the snow and I can just look at my walls and there they are! I got a new editing program sooo I have been pkaying and playing and could hold myself up for days...but alas I must eat and sleep and play with my Lainey girl sometime!!

here is another one









oh and here is the black n white one!!! looks like liquid silver.....well i guess thats enough for now....I must go and design a new Christmas Doggie Necklace for some LUCKY doggie whose human loves them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys