Its All About Me!!!

babies

Friday, March 27, 2009

Puggles



LAINEY WITH HER SISTERS (L)JADE (C) LAINEY (R) CHLOE


Looking at all the Puggle Blogs out there just makes me realize that Next to having my 2 legged Miracle Getting Lainey was the BEST, Fun, LOVING, Challenging, FILL MY HEART, Engaging, HUMOROUS I have done with my life ...Okay getting married to but...I LOVE her as much as my two legged baby....Lainey NEEDS me and I NEED her...and she makes me laugh at the most UNusual times. She is The 2nd most Smartest babies I have ever had, and THE MOST EXPRESSIVE four legged child I have EVER had!



The ears that flap over, the cupped hands that scoop the blankie or my arm if I am not paying attention. Laying on her back showing EVERYTHING she owns, the HOWLING which is my absolute FAV, needing to sleep UNDER the blankie NOT ontop....taking "HER SHOWER" by rolling and snorting in my towel from my shower. The all of a SUDDEN running BALLS out where her butt almost passes her head. Snuggling, always having to TOUCH me...which I also love. Seeing her face light up when you say "GRANDPA"! Knowing that she LOVES me no matter what I look like or what I do and is ALWAYS ready to give her Momma a BIG FAT SMOOCH!!!




I guess you can tell that I LOVE my girl I could go on and on but I think that UNLESS you have a PUGGLE I would just bore you.... I have had doggies MY WHOLE life and BIG ones I NEVER wanted a small yapper dog..... WELL I WAS WRONG!!! She has TOTALLY changed my life....and I wouldnt change a single solitary thing!!!!!!!!! :0)







Come check us out sometime!!
http://www.laineyspawtique.net
http://www.laineyspawtique.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. OMD! How cute is Lainey?! I love the pics of her, especially the one of her sleeping on the couch arm...too cute! I do a lot of things that Lainey does: I LOVE rolling in wet towels, and sleeping under the covers and running really really fast!! Puggle Power!

    Sniffs and licks,

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lainey! First off, I want to say how sorry I am for the loss of Jade! :( I am sending my pawsitive puggle love to you and your family!
    Second, thanks for checking out my blog! I am so glad to hear that you do so many of the same crazy puggle things as me!! I too run circles like that, love bath towels, sleep under the covers and always have to be touching my mommy or daddy! Puggles are the best aren't we?

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys