Its All About Me!!!

babies

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My opinion on State or City enforced Spaying/Neutering

I PERSONALLY DO NOT think that a city should tell me what I can and can NOT do with my four legged babies!! That decision is up to ME and MY Vet, and for us to decide WHEN it should be performed. We have decided to wait until several heats have passed. I do not WANT someone else to tell me the time frame for it to be done as NO ONE can agree as to when is the right time! I have already spayed 2 of my girls and my Cat, I have one more to go. The Finances of this procedure are ALSO is between ME and my VET, NOT the city or state of which I live. I DO NOT allow my dogs and kittys to ROAM the neighborhood. They are under my watch EVERY time they are outside and that is for their safety!

I am tired of GOVERNMENT telling me what to do in MY OWN HOME with my OWN FAMILY!

Do you really think that LAW ABIDING people are the ones being the so called "Backyard Breeders"? Do you REALLY think that a Law is going to STOP THEM! Dog fighting isn't allowed and that happens everywhere. Who is going to enforce these laws? How are they going to enforce these laws? Who is going to pay?

In this time of people losing their homes and giving their animals up because they cant afford FOOD for them, DONT need an OUTSIDER adding more financial hardships. For that matter how many PEOPLE arent able to take care of themselves either!

I LOVE my GIRLS with everything I have...As Much as my Daughter and I take their care VERY seriously, I just dont LIKE being TOLD HOW to take care of them by outsiders as a "One size fits all" attitude!

As with any decision I BELIEVE that it is BEST made between the individual and their Vet!

Judy Altman



Come check us out sometime!!
http://www.laineyspawtique.net
http://www.laineyspawtique.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree in that it isn;t the people following the laws- getting proper shots/tags etc that need to be regulated. Those individuals, if their dog did accidentally get regulated, would take care of finding a puppy a home. There has to be some other solution- but what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN< couldn't have said it any better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys