Its All About Me!!!

babies

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Laineys Pawtique Mission Statement of Sorts!




LAINEYS PAWTIQUE & BAKERY


My company was created with one thought in mind and that was to pamper your four legged babies one baby at a time! I offer many possibilities of pampering. Lets start with the cookie line. I create canoli's, brownies, birthday cakes shaped in a bone and decorated, hand dipped chocolate cookies, pumpkin pie bread, fudge, molasses cookies, pretzels hand dipped, sandwich cookies all with no preservatives and no sugars. Next we offer necklaces that are as special and unique as your babies are!

Most of my necklace's, beds and blankets are one of a kind. We have magnets to place on your car to show you are proud of your baby. Gift baskets come in different sizes and occasions, birthday, new puppy, holiday. Just cookie baskets are also offered. I have birthday hats and balloons. I offer matted memorials for your babies who have left us. If there is something you can think of that isn't here I would love to hear from you and I will try my best to accommodate you.

I think what makes my company stand out from the crowd is I treat your pets like they are your babies and not just a pet. I personally make each and every cookie, I hand dip every cookie I drizzle carob chocolate. I choose every bead and crystal and stone. I create every necklace with love and the hope that you too love your baby as much as I do mine. I offer you exactly what I would want for my own two babies!!

I want your satisfaction and your repeat business, therefore customer service is very important to me. I am a very hands on person and I love hearing from you. I always follow up with emails and keep you advised of shipping and and estimated arrival time. When you have received your item...Did you like it, was it what you had expected.

I want to be the company you think of when you want to pamper you baby, to feel confidant that you chose the right person for your needs! To feel at ease with each purchase

Come check us out sometime!!
http://www.laineyspawtique.net
http://www.laineyspawtique.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys