Its All About Me!!!

babies

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THANKS Shawnee Shep








I think the way this works is I pass the awards on to five of my doggie friends for their blogs.

Mr. Puggle Since I have met him and think he is just ADORABLE!!

Sylvie & Mugsy over at SylvieDog, Cookie Fiend just because they are My pals too!!

Riley & his Momma & Annabelle & NEW brother Titan Beacuse they are GOOD people and Anipals and we just LOVES them!!

Rocky and his EVER GROWING brood....Because his momma gave my mommy encouragement about me!! She knows why!!

Buddy well just LOOK at him...He is ADORABLE and his Momma is a sweet human!! AND they LOVE to help out anyone they can :O)

Stop on over and give these friends of mine a woofout at their blogs!



Come check us out sometime!!
http://www.laineyspawtique.net
http://www.laineyspawtique.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the award...it means so much in all we have going on...thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys