Its All About Me!!!

babies

Monday, August 24, 2009

~NEW~ Laineys Heavy on the PeanutButter Cookie



You asked for them I listened!! These cookies are LOADED with peanut butter...did I say LOADED! SO if you LOVE peanutbutter, THESE are for you. Also even tho there is Milk in these cookies you MAY want a side glass :O)

I put a HINT of carob in them just for a touch or Chocolate. Lainey went SO NUTS for these cookies....she was willing to eat them uncooked and tried!!


Come check us out sometime!!
http://www.laineyspawtique.net
http://www.laineyspawtique.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday, I gave Mr. P his mail from Lainey. I set him at the kitchen table (He is NEVER allowed there) with a plate. I video taped it for the blog. He got a bunch of yummy Lainey treats. He was so happy. So I bundle everything up and put in fridge.

    This morning, when I was making coffee, I gave Mr. P a few Lainey treats from the fridge. He ran to the table and sat on the bench like yesterday and waited. And waited. waited. wa. waited some more. It was such a sorry site. This poor puggle head barely above the table top thinking he was going to get another Lainey meal on a plate. He got down only when I cracked open the peanut butter for my toast.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys