Its All About Me!!!

babies

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Laineys 3rd Birthday

Today we Celebrated Laineys 3rd Birthday.....Earlier in the day I gave her a LARGE cookie she was BUG EYED with excitement...than later I had gone to the store and got her and Chloe those bones people use for soups....boiled them and they chewed those soooo long they were out of breath. Later after we had dinner we got on her Birthday hat and put a candle in the Brownie Birthday Cake and put her in the chair at the table and she tried to take a bite with the candle!! I took the candle out and she looked at me and I said go ahead you can eat it.....her eyes AGAIN BUGGED OUT, tail going a mile a minute. Than she dove in MOUTH first!! I was able to get a FEW pieces cut off for Chloe!

Than as I tried to drag the cake away...she FINALLY laid down to take a nap....so lets see we have BIG COOKIE, BIG BONE, BIRTHDAY CAKE & NAP.....all of a sudden Lainey JUMPS up....starts running so I think okay she wants to go potty WE WOULD BE WRONG!!! They say SUGAR does NOT get kids bouncing off the walls and while I have NO IDEA where the sugar came from but HOLY KRANOPOLIS she was like a ball in a pinball machine. She was ABSOLUTELY CRAZY running all around with her squeaky I would throw it she would bring it back, growl at me, I would throw it, she would bring it back, growl at me.....I am sure you get the pattern here. Than she attacked the cat for awhile and than I looked and OUT!!!!!! SOUND alseep!! My little pooh had a good day....maybe it wasnt sugar, she just knew it was her SPECIAL DAY!!!

Here are her Pictures CHECK out some of the BUG EYES










Come check us out sometime!!

http://www.laineyspawtique.net
http://www.laineyspawtique.etsy.com
http://www.phototiquegallery.etsy.com
http://www.laineyspawtique.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys