Its All About Me!!!

babies

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its Photo Monday....only its Tuesday!! B.O.L.! Mommy is late ...

KITTY SAYS.....STAY BACK!!!! or I shall KILL you with my Laser Eyes!!! HiIissSSss

Autumn Still continues to Find NEW and inventive ways to use Sister Chloe!

If Autumn can use ANYTHING as a pillow so can I!!

Here is Autumn and Her version of Autumn and the Pea!

My turn again for Princess and the Pea!!

This is me Staying cool **Notice I take up the WHOLE vent!

Well thats if for this week! Hope you like them.....<3


~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO LAINEY & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (WHICH AGAIN IS ME!!). B.O.L.!!!Come check us out sometime!! Laineys Pawtique & BakeryLaineys Pawtique & Bakery Etsy StoreLaineys Pawtique & Bakery Facebook Fan Page

1 comment:

  1. OMD that kitty with laser eyes is scary!! BOL! Even though she is outnumbered, I'd still be afraid of her!!
    I love how you pups all just love resting and snuggling! Even Chloe seems to have gotten the hang of the puggle snuggle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys