Its All About Me!!!

babies

Monday, July 27, 2009

Donations for the month of August North Shore Animal League America


I was thinking yesterday as I was going through my MASSIVE pile of Mail. I saw how MANY Donation requests I get every week and have been saving. So I thought why not pick one every month and that will be who I donate a percentage of my sales! I will announce at the begining of the month who the lucky group will be. This way I am helping AND I dont have to feel bad for throwing them away and NOT helping!

So for the Month of August Here is who I have chosen North Shore Animal League America. So 5% of all my sales for the Month of August will go here!

So when you order from me you are not only giving your babies delicious cookies...but helping out some other Puppies!


Come check us out sometime!!
http://www.laineyspawtique.net
http://www.laineyspawtique.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

~*~ DISCLAIMER ~*~

-DISCLAIMERS-

~ALL PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG BELONG TO Lainey & THE BLOG OWNER ( ME!) AND ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS YOU GIVE MANY COOKIES TO THE BLOG OWNER (Which again is ME!!). B.O.L.!!!
Save Handmade Toys